Introduction
Guica here. Please don't get mad at me for obsessing so much about books, movies, Paris (the place not Hilton), Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad, and Nicole Richie. They are more interested than my life. Ha! Peace. :)
Profile
Guica, Hello, I am Guica. 20. Just finished Communication Arts at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila. I am a very outgoing person but at the same time, I find comfort and ease in the four corners of my room. I love reading books and watching movies and tv series. I cannot live without music. I am a fan of nature. I do not litter, ever. I am a very random person. I have a little brother who is so much better than me. My parents are still together after 21 years. I like happy endings. I love my friends, my family, I love God.
Tagboard
Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 9:40 AM
I announced that since today is Swifty's birthday. I will post loads of stuff here about her. SO, the next post will be her video guys. (That's what she calls her partners in her music videos)
Clayton Collins, Tim McGraw
Tyler Hilton, Teardrops On My Guitar
Justin Gaston, Love Story
Stephen Coletti, White Horse
Lucas Till, You Belong With Me
The Picture To Burn guy is missing, I know. It's just that, he doesn't have a scene with Taylor in the video, so I didn't include him. :P I guess Lucas and Stephen have great chemistry with Taylor compared to the others. <3
Links
Archives
• Dec 12, 2009
• Dec 13, 2009
• Dec 17, 2009
• Dec 22, 2009
• Apr 1, 2010
• Apr 2, 2011
Creds
Designer: everlastingroses!