Guica here. Please don't get mad at me for obsessing so much about books, movies, Paris (the place not Hilton), Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad, and Nicole Richie. They are more interested than my life. Ha! Peace. :)
Profile
Guica, Hello, I am Guica. 20. Just finished Communication Arts at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila. I am a very outgoing person but at the same time, I find comfort and ease in the four corners of my room. I love reading books and watching movies and tv series. I cannot live without music. I am a fan of nature. I do not litter, ever. I am a very random person. I have a little brother who is so much better than me. My parents are still together after 21 years. I like happy endings. I love my friends, my family, I love God.
Tagboard
Tagboaaard. :)
✎
Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 11:12 AM
Semi-vintage. Sidney and I's poser pic. We are not really playing Guitar Hero when Jad[?] took this. We were just trying to look cool. :))